How It Works
Use the Search Inventory, Search by Image, or Multi-Part options above to search for the part or vehicle that you are looking for; if you don't find the exact part you are looking for, call or email us to assist you with your search. Once your purchase is made, we will pull your part and arrange for you to pick it up. We can also have the part shipped to you for an additional shipping and handling fee.
If you are within easy driving distance of Columbus and want to save even more dollars, you can do the work of pulling the parts yourself. Vehicles in our self-service yard are stored on either concrete or asphalt to make it more convenient for you to access. Additionally, all vehicles are on storage stands for even easier access: no mud or weeds for you to fight.
- Admission fee - There is a $1.00 registration/administration fee to the self-service yard. Sign in and pay a dollar for access to the hundreds of vehicles in our yard. The admission fee is not included in the sale price of the part.
- 16 or older - You must be 16 years of age or older to enter the yard. While we have a waiting area for those not willing or able to enter the yard, we are not a babysitter. Please do not leave your young ones unattended.
- Tools - You must bring your own tools, as we do not supply loaner or rental tools. Please bring battery-operated tools, as there are no outlets for 120V tools. Cutting torches and generators are not permitted.
- Wheelbarrows and engine hoists - For your convenience, we provide wheelbarrows and engine hoists at no charge. Please return them to the storage area after you complete your purchase.
- Personal protective gear - UPI Strongly recommends that you wear protective clothing, shoes, and eyewear.
- Bringing parts to the yard - Some customers like to bring their old part to make sure what they are pulling is a match; you must have these parts marked by our staff prior to entering the yard.
- Pull it, pay for it - When you pull a part, you are expected to pay for it and take it with you that day. Parts pulled but not paid-for are considered to be available for sale to another customer.
- No alcohol or drugs permitted
- No pets permitted
- No weapons permitted